Thursday, October 30, 2008

Isn't it fun...

When you start looking over your old posts and start to notice spelling and grammerical mistakes ?!?

Work has been really slow today so I spent most of the day editing a new video for H/S. The rest of the time was spent on Facebook. Wow that makes me feel kind of pathetic...oh well.

Since returning back I did have the dance show. There was not a huge crowd but I think fairly respectable for restarting the company this year. Our first performance went okay. The dancing was fine but there were several technical issues including the music skipping then restarting a minute into the piece. Fortunately it was the comedy piece so we played it off as best we could. The Saturday night show went better. I am happy to announce that my previous conceptions about the personalities of a few of the company members were delightfully incorrect. The company is great, there are no DIVA personalities just some DIVA talent.

Next up is Boogie Woogie Christmas Carol which I am excited to start also because I am going to have a solo in this one. After that i go almost straight into Julius Caesar which has me a little nervous as I have never performed Shakespeare before!!!! I am hoping that Bill will be patient with me. I am going to try and have my lines half memorized by the first rehearsal but we all know how well I do with planning.

Other than that nothing else really going on. I am still waiting for Mandi to post her pictures from my visit **cough**cough** Love you hon!!!

I guess I will right again if there is anything interesting to write about.

;-)

No comments: